Why call it The Works? Because it's multiple kits in one and can fix just about anything, anywhere. The Works toolkit includes numerous specialty bits and accessories for maintaining AR-style rifles, tightening down your optics and rifle parts to the correct torque, and working on pistols or shotguns, too. Here's everything you get with the Works:
Choose the works with our All-in-One Torque Driver or four Individual Torque Limiters (15, 25, 45, 65 in-lbs)
Each Works Toolkit also includes:
• T-Handle Wrench
• 1/2" Socket and Bit Adapter
• Universal Choke Tube Wrench
• 1911 Bushing Tool
• Front Sight Tool for Glock®
• Mini Pry-Bar
• Bolt Carrier Group Scraper
• Metal Pin Punch
• Castle Nut Wrench
• Bronze Scraper
• Steel Pick
• Plastic Pin Punch
• Cleaning Brush Bit
• A2 Front Sight Adjustment Bit
• Set of Brass Cleaning Rods (accepts 8-32 threaded attachments)
• Two bit adapters to allow for 8-32 threaded components
• 24 Electroless Nickel 1/4" Bits: Hex 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, .050", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 7/64", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"],T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, P1, P2, Slotted 3/16", 3/32"
• Magnetic Patch to hold screws or small parts
• Soft Carrying Case with molded in bit holder designed to hold any accessory with a standard 1/4" base (including Fix It Sticks Torque Limiters), and any 8-32 threaded component
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Fits In A Cargo Pocket
The Works Toolkit is so versatile, it replaces dozens of individual tools. It’s so modular and compact, it’s all contained in one small case you can easily carry anywhere you use your firearms.
Ultimate Simplicity or Exacting Precision
You can get this toolkit with our either our All-In-One Torque Driver that you turn until you reach the hashmark with the torque value you need, or go for the extreme precision of our four Individual Torque Limiters.
Don’t drag large, single-use tools into the field. Bring The Works to build what you need on the spot and tackle nearly anything.
When it has to be spot on, it has to be Fix It Sticks. Even working in the field our tools give you the precision every job deserves.
We make every component from the highest-quality materials, machining them to fit each other precisely and work together flawlessly.
BORN PROBLEM SOLVERS
You might be surprised to learn Fix It Sticks are conceived and designed in Chicago, Illinois. Discover the intensely curious people and the ingenious philosophy behind these slightly addictive little tools.