Ruger 10/22 torque limiter with extended 5/32" Ball-End Hex that is designed to reach the V-Block screws of Ruger 10/22. Also may be used to tighten the action screw.
When 15 Inch Lbs is reached:
- Audible "Click" is heard.
- Limiter "spins" preventing further torque from being applied.
Designed for Ruger 10/22 V-Block screws.
- Accepts any standard 1/4" bit
- Fits into any standard 1/4" driver
- +/- 6% Accuracy
- Retains accuracy for 20,000 cycles
Integrates perfectly with Fix It Sticks Replaceable Edition for field / travel use.
Integrates perfectly with T-Way Wrench for shop use.
NOTE: T-Handle wrench is not included. Only the torque limiter and bit.